Equi-Chaps Stable Chaps
Help keep legs warm, dry and clean in the stable
- Help to keep joints warm and to help maintain circulation.
- Ideal for older horses or those with limited turnout or on box rest.
- Outer coating repels shavings, straw, dust and dirt
- Completely encases the lower leg to help protect from scuffs and grazes, covering the coronet band and bulbs of the heel.
- made from two fabrics with a soft quilted inner, they help to reduce the risk of uneven pressure around the leg.
- Sold in pairs
With 1 year product guarantee
Size:XS, S, M, Medium Wide, L, XL
Convenient and easy to use, the Stable Chaps are a great alternative to Stable bandages. They keep legs dry, warm and protected from scuffs and grazes from the knee/hock to the coronet band and bulbs of the heel. They are perfect for putting on wet and cold legs after exercise and turnout.
They also have the same properties as stable bandages as they help keep joints warm to help maintain healthy circulation, which is ideal for veterans, horses stood in for long periods of time, those with limited turnout or on box rest.
Equi-Chaps Stable Chaps help eliminate the problems commonly associated with Stable Bandages as the secure touch and close straps make them quick and easy to fit. With excellent lower leg coverage, made from two fabrics with a soft quilted inner, they help to reduce the risk of uneven pressure around the leg.
The inner liner is made from a soft fabric, which is particularly useful when the horse has come in from the field cold and wet or after exercise.
The outer fabric is smooth which helps to repel shavings, straw, dust, and dirt and is easy to clean and wash.