Name Bella Plumridge
Disciplines Dressage & Showjumping
1. Illawong Harvest Moon (piglet) 135cm Arabian Riding Dressage Pony Competing CDI-P, Advanced / PSG EA & FEI (aiming for Inter1 Small tour 2020)
2. Snap Dragon (sash) 16.2hh 5yo warmblood – just started under saddle
3. Blueberry Twist 146cm 6yo Dressage Bred Pony, (Cashie) training prelim 4yo dressage, he is also looking to be a confident showjumping pony. I am excited for his 2020 debut.
1. Tres Bonne NZ (Bonnie) 16hh TB x Clydie x WB competing juniors 1.15
Coaches: Dressage: Charlotte Pedersen. Showjumping: Michelle Strapp
Inspired by: Charlotte Dujardin, Jessica Werndl, Catherine Dufour, Lyndal Oatley, Patrik Kittle are some of my favourites and my coach Charlotte Pedersen
*Sydney CD-Lite P Championship & breaking the Australian P Freestyle record for a 2nd time in 4mths 74.125%
*Boneo Classic FEI Pony Champion breaking the Aus P Freestyle record,
*Vic Youth Champs FEI Pony Champions
*Winner of Victorian Interschools Series in Small Tour
*Qualifying Nationals Interschool team Small Tour
*Equestrian Victoria Top 10 Victorian Young Dressage Ambassador
* Competing in my first 3 Inter1 comps before covid lockdown
*Winning the overall Champion for the 2019 FEI Youth World Dressage Challenge from 140 riders & 31 countries & Winning the 2019 FEI Youth Dressage World Challenge Aus leg in Sydney.
* Winning overall Champion and all 3 classes in the CDI-P at the Sydney CDI 2019.
*Reserve Champs at the Boneo CDI in the CDI-P 2019,
*Competing in my first Advanced at Nationals in Sydney.
* 2018 FEI World Youth Dressage Challenge placing 3rd in Aus, 5th SE Asia and 21st in the world.
*3rd in the Opal Series at Australian Showjumping Championships.
* Interschool National Team x 3 time
Favourite Quotes: “Don’t wait for the perfect moment, take the moment and make it perfect” and “If it was easy everyone would be able to do it"
Advice: The best advice I have been told are 1. Focus on your own plan, don’t worry about people who watch and compete with you and your plan, as they are not following their own. 2. Take time to learn properly, listen and accept good advice, and say thank-you. 3. Cheer for others as you would like them to cheer for you.
When not riding: I like going to my brothers wakeboarding competitions, talking to friends, EATING, hanging out with all my pets.
Most known for: Being clumsy, never staying clean, wearing odd socks.
Follow Bella on Instagram @bella_plumridge Facebook: Bella Plumridge https://www.facebook.com/bella.plumridge.1