LIBERTY ONE is The Sport Boots directly inspired from the expertise of Freejump in Equestrian Footwear. The performance and unrivaled comfort of the Freejump’s LIBERTY Shoes and Chaps validated for over 10 years by the world's Top Riders are now serving a new generation of Riding Boots.
The LIBERTY ONE is a revolution in the world of Equestrian Footwear.
Made in France with the best European leather.
The fitting of the LIBERTY ONE is drawn directly from the LIBERTY shoes and chaps which allows the rider to immediately know his matching size.
The LIBERTY ONE is a genuine Ready-to-Wear product.
Gold medalist at the RIO Games with Kevin Staut, LIBERTY ONE is the ideal complement to the riding Freejump shoes and chaps for those who want to tackle the competition with Boots.
Key technical features:
· Lightweight, cushioning, injected, and welded sole
· Freejump Riding Control ™ by SIDAS internal sole
· Front zip closure
· Back compression zip
· 3 positions for spurs
· Grained and gripping leather on inside’s side
· Bellows curving shape
· German leathers following the highest environmental and social standards: skins from local German cattle, zero chrome, very low levels of CO2 compensated through reforestation programs, water-repellent treatment
Please see size chart.
* PLEASE NOTE THAT WE KEEP SOME SIZES ON HAND, BUT AS THERE ARE MANY CALF/HEIGHT VARIATIONS FOR EACH SIZE IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO KEEP ALL OF THEM IN STOCK. TO ORDER THEM IN NORMALLY TAKES 2.5 - 3 WEEKS. IT IS ALSO ESSENTIAL THAT YOU GET THE FOOT, CALF AND HEIGHT MEASURED CORRECTLY.
To measure the foot: please stand on a piece of paper with socks on, trace around it and either scan and email it to us or let us know of the length and width. To measure the calf and height please see chart under photos. For any questions please ring us on 03 9739 1669